Alexa Bliss said to be ‘100% cleared’ to return to the ring

A bit of good news from Mark Henry on Sirius XM’s Busted Open, which also helps explain some of the rumors which were out there saying Alexa Bliss might have to retire from in-ring competition.

It seems Bliss’ concussion symptoms were pretty scary, and a rushed return to the ring didn’t help. Fortunately, Henry says repeatedly she’s good to go and thinks the Goddess might be back in the mix soon:

“She was like, ‘Yeah, I was really bad off. I couldn’t remember where I was, I couldn’t remember what I was doing in the city. We were flying from London to Switzerland and she said that, ‘I couldn’t remember what flight or anything, I had to rely on everybody else telling me what to do, and I couldn’t stand up straight. I had vertigo,” I was like wow – she was in a bad way. And then she came back too soon, banged her head again and really was in a bad place. And now, she’s fine, she’d been cleared. We are very happy that she’s gonna, you know, be back in the fray.”

Henry says there wasn’t a set date for Bliss returned, but that’s “she’s 100% cleared” and he could see her wrestling again “as fast as next week”.

Listen to all his comments, including the pep talk he gave her about “remembering who you are” as she gets ready to jump into a scene currently dominated by Ronda Rousey and Becky Lynch, here:

https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js

from Cageside Seats – All Posts https://ift.tt/2Uf6P2c



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2rm7Qbq
via IFTTT

Comments