Wow, New Japan makes new stars like it was nothing.

Jay White is already starting to have that presence of an Ace of the company. An Ace still growing, but still.

I am convinced now, this place will never go under for lack of talent. Hell, Prince Devitt leaving allowed AJ to come, AJ leaving allowed Kenny to go to the front. And now, I guess, the next one to take that place will be Jay.

I must admit, I don't dislike this system. Obviously, it would be better to have all the best talent all the time, but at the same time, I wouldn't know where to put them. There is already so much good talent on the roaster. Hell, if New Japan keeps growing and gets to keep more high level talent like those, then maybe they will need to make more shows or a New Japan promotion in America to use the talent properly.

Edit- I don't say Kenny is leaving. In fact, I believe we are going to keep seeing him in New Japan no matter what he does. But I am just saying that Jay is slowly taking his old heel place.

submitted by /u/Gsz21
[link] [comments]

from New Japan Pro Wrestling https://ift.tt/2QvJsSW
via IFTTT



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2RsjRHy
via IFTTT

Comments