Hulk Hogan wants to know what you want him to do with pro wrestling

On his YouTube channel, Hulk Hogan did a Q&A featuring fan submitted questions that ranged from “what’s your favorite ice cream flavor” to “what did it feel like to body slam Andre the Giant?” There isn’t much to it, other than what he dropped at the end of it:

“Now I got a question for you. From this point forward, with Hulk Hogan being in the prime of his career, with Hulk Hogan being the greatest beach bum ever with the greatest beach shop, what do you fans want to see me do with wrestling? Do you want me to stay out of it? Do you want me to get back in it? Do you want me to tear the business apart? I want to hear from you guys. I want to get your replies. What do the fans want Hulk Hogan to do about wrestling from this point forward.”

Well? What do you want him to do?

Here’s the full Q&A:

from Cageside Seats – All Posts http://ift.tt/2xB9KqD
via IFTTT




from WordPress http://ift.tt/2iMiLcY
via IFTTT

Comments