Re: Bullet Club > nWo

I said some things in the past that set some people off. I said BC was better nWo (and I gave out my reasons), but I was saying this because I thought BC was the better stable, not as a disrespect to nWo. Also, I said it because think nWo was hit with so many flaws that killed its impact. However, I consider nWo to be one of the most influential and revolutionary stable in wrestling. They turned the wrestling world upside down in seconds they debuted. Even tho WCW later on (and WWE when they acquired em) beat the stable with a dead horse, their legacy never changed. They won’t be forgotten. Anyway, I shoulda said that I liked BC more than nWo cuz that’s how I feel. BC is like Dark Knight to nWo’s Batman Begins as in I feel like this stable is an amazing successor to the original. That’s my story. nWo changed the wrestling world and BC is its second coming, but with more in-ring talent.

Tl;dr: What I said came out the wrong way, and I neglected the impact of nWo. I just like BC more than the nWo. No disrespect to the nWo.

submitted by /u/calford91
[link] [comments]

from New Japan Pro Wrestling https://ift.tt/2QctLQZ
via IFTTT



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2Rv7ieQ
via IFTTT

Comments