E! may have greenlit Total Divas for two more seasons, but the next one won’t feature Carmella — this according to “The Princess of Staten Island” herself.
“I am not on this next season,” Mella told Bang Showbiz. “Right now, I’m focusing on being the best champion I can be and I don’t know what the future holds.”
The 30-year-old wrestler was announced as a cast member for season seven, but she and Big Cass (her partner at the time) were rarely seen on the show.
Check out her comments below.
EXCLUSIVE: Carmella confirms she will NOT be a part of the next series of 'Total Divas'@WWE @WWEUK @CarmellaWWE @TotalDivas #WWE #WWEUK #WWELondon #TotalDivas pic.twitter.com/lSX2emvqpw
— BANG Showbiz (@BANGShowbiz) May 16, 2018
https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js
TRENDING STORIES
-
Flash Morgan Webster and Kenny Williams Debuted on 205 Live
-
Road Dogg Says AJ Styles Theme Was Created For Someone Else
-
Hulk Hogan Addresses WWE Return Rumors
The post WATCH: Carmella Confirms She’s No Longer Part of Total Divas Cast appeared first on Pro Wrestling Sheet | Insider Wrestling News and Reports.
from Pro Wrestling Sheet | Insider Wrestling News and Reports https://ift.tt/2k5obgN
from WordPress https://ift.tt/2KwX1ur
via IFTTT
Comments
Post a Comment