Jimmy Yang Leads Children’s B-Ball Team to Tournament Victory

Former WWE star Jimmy Yang helped a group of young girls win a championship last week, in basketball (not wrestling), and Yang says it was like walking into his first WrestleMania.

Jimmy tells us his local school district does an annual March madness tournament as a fundraiser and this year he coached the 6th grade girls team to victory over the whole thing.

“I love my girls and I’m very proud of them.” Yang adds, “My teams have always been runner-ups, and we have come so close, but we never won the big one and seeing my girls finally win the big one is the same feeling I got when I walked out at my first WrestleMania at MSG. What a ruuuussshh!! Yeehaw!!”

Check out their victory celebration video below.

The post Jimmy Yang Leads Children’s B-Ball Team to Tournament Victory appeared first on Pro Wrestling Sheet | Insider Wrestling News and Reports.

from Pro Wrestling Sheet | Insider Wrestling News and Reports https://ift.tt/2E2eHe4



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2GeKAGd
via IFTTT

Comments